Getting ready to send holiday cards to your clients? In Top Producer® Classic you can print holiday labels for your entire database.
One of our top calls around this time of year is a request for help with labels, so here are some quick tips and a video that’ll have you printing labels in no time.
How to print your holiday labels
Tip: The video is split up into smaller sections, so you can jump to the section you need help with by hovering over the bar at the bottom of the video:
Prefer to read step-by-step instructions? No problem. Check out this article on our Top Producer® Support site.
Preview your labels before you print
To avoid wasting labels, it’s worth it to take 2 minutes to confirm they’re aligned before you click Print.
If the labels don’t look right, try these tricks from the Print dialog:
- Chrome: Click More settings > then set Scale to Default.
- Ensure Scale is set to 100%. (If you don’t see this option, click Show Details.)
- Under Orientation select Paper Handling from the drop-down list.
- Under Page Order, clear the Scale to fit paper size check box.
- Edge: Set the Scale to 100. (If you don’t see this option, click More settings.)
- Firefox: Click Preferences > click the Page Setup tab > select Normal-size Printing for the Page Layout.
Printing return labels
To print your return labels, start by entering yourself as a contact in your Top Producer® database and adding your return address to the contact record.
Then you can just perform a mailout and select only yourself. When you get to the step where you select the number of Copies Per Contact, just select the number of return labels you want to print!
Top Producer® Systems has been a leading real estate CRM provider since 1982. Tens of thousands of agents and brokers use Top Producer® real estate software to help them manage leads and contacts, stay organized, and follow up with home buyers, sellers and owners. Learn more at topproducer.com.