It's the perfect time of year to spread cheer to your clients. 🥂 But let's face it – the holidays are busy (and expensive). So, we put together this easy 3-part strategy with Christmas real estate marketing ideas to help you reach all of your clients with minimal effort. 🎅🏼
From templates to blogging & gift ideas, we've got you covered.
Touch hundreds of clients with this holiday-themed email template ✨
With an email subject of There's no place like home for the holidays 🏘️ + a simple greeting, this is a quick & easy way to reach your clients.
The Happy holidays email template in Top Producer CRM
Holiday-themed blogs are a great way to stay top-of-mind 🎀
One of my favorite holiday blogs to date is a local realtor that compiles a list of the best Christmas light displays in the neighborhood. It's an easy way for you to stay top-of-mind each year + it's a free outing everyone enjoys!
Pro Tip: Use ChatGPT to write holiday blogs 🤖
With ChatGPT you can write a blog post in minutes. Just be sure to add your own touches to make sure the content is high quality so it ranks well in Google.
Here are a couple of prompts you can use to come up with fun & festive blogs you can share with clients:
❄️ I'm a real estate agent that sells homes in <area>. Write me a <x-word> blog post for the top holiday decorating trends this year.
Note: Just be sure to check the events to make sure they're current.
And for your top VIPs, here are some gift ideas 🎁
- For the pet lovers on your list, get a subscription box for their furry friend: Do a quick search for companies that send monthly treats and toys for dogs and cats in your area.
- A fresh wreath for the front door works for all homeowners: Your clients will love hanging a big, beautiful fresh wreath on their front door.
- Give the gift of quality time with your favorite board game: When your clients sit down for game night over the winter break, they'll think of your generosity.
- Edible bouquets – fruit, chocolate, cookies and more: Your clients can have this out on the counter when family & friends come to visit over the holidays.
- Send a bottle of wine and a cheese plate or an e-gift card for their favorite restaurant: At this busy time of year, your clients will appreciate a night off from the kitchen.
With these Christmas real estate marketing ideas you'll be sure to stay top-of-mind and spread some cheer this holiday season. Happy holidays everyone! ⭐