It's the perfect time of year to spread cheer to your clients. 🥂 But let's face it – the holidays are busy (and expensive). So, we put together this easy 3-part strategy to touch your whole database with minimal effort. 🎅🏼
From templates to blogging & gift ideas, we've got you covered.
#1 - Touch 100 clients at once with the holiday email template in Top Producer ✨
With an email subject of There's no place like home for the holidays 🏘️ + a simple greeting, this is a quick & easy way to reach your clients.
From the Contacts list in Top Producer X CRM, just select the check boxes of the contacts you want to send to > then click Send group email . Select the Happy holidays template on the left > click Select Template > then Send Group Email.
The Happy holidays email template in Top Producer X CRM
#2 - Holiday-themed blogs are a great way to stay top-of-mind 🎀
One of my favorite holiday blogs to date is a local realtor that compiles a list of the best Christmas light displays in the neighborhood. It's an easy way for you to stay top-of-mind each year + it's a free outing everyone enjoys!
Here are some more fun & festive content marketing ideas you can write and share with your clients:
❄️ Current holiday decorating trends
🎄 List of fun holiday events in your neighborhood
🦌 Host a photo contest – best decorated home wins a prize
#3 - And for your top VIPs, here are some gift ideas 🎁
- For the pet lovers on your list, get a subscription box for their furry friend: Do a quick search for companies that send monthly treats and toys for dogs and cats in your area.
- A fresh wreath for the front door works for all homeowners: Your clients will love hanging a big, beautiful fresh wreath on their front door.
- Give the gift of quality time with your favorite board game: When your clients sit down for game night over the winter break, they'll think of your generosity.
- Edible bouquets – fruit, chocolate, cookies and more: Your clients can have this out on the counter when family & friends come to visit over the holidays.
- Send a bottle of wine and a cheese plate or an e-gift card for their favorite restaurant: At this busy time of year, your clients will appreciate a night off from the kitchen.
Happy holidays everyone! ⭐