Join the growing team of one of Vancouver’s most established and successful software companies: Top Producer Software (owned by Constellation Software, Inc).
Top Producer is currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven inside sales professional for the role of Account Executive. Whether you’re a seasoned professional with a proven track record or just starting out, you can enjoy a challenging and rewarding career with our team. We are always willing to train the right person with the right attitude.
As a member of the Top Producer team, you will:
- Be part of a tight-knit team of committed, passionate individuals (average tenure: 8+ years)
- Benefit from the best of both worlds: the closeness of a small team, with the support of a large organization
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, including uncapped commission and an employee share ownership plan
- Receive support for your ongoing career development, including a tuition reimbursement program
- Save commuting time and money with our remote-work environment, and enjoy regular opportunities to connect with coworkers online and (post-COVID) in person
We believe that business is serious, and work should be fun. We trust our employees to create value for our customers and consistently demonstrate our core values of excellence, innovation, integrity, accountability, teamwork, and progress.
Top Producer Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Achieve maximum sales through outbound calling and solution-based selling
- Deliver online product demonstrations and consistent customer follow up
- Prioritize and target customers and prospects by the potential for revenues/profits, cost to sell and service, and probability of success
- Continually upgrade product knowledge and acquire enhanced selling skills
- Stay abreast of competition, competitive issues, online and offline real estate related products, and services
- Work collaboratively with other employees in sales, marketing, and customer service departments
- Demonstrate a commitment to our core values
Does this sound like you?
- You are an engaging individual, full of energy, with exceptional presentation skills
- At least 2 years of experience working in a high volume inside sales or call center work environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in customer-facing roles
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently
- Strong consultative sales and closing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Open to feedback/coaching and committed to professional development
- Previous work experience in the real estate industry and/or with SaaS solutions is an asset
- Must be able to work remotely