Senior Systems Administrator
Top Producer® Software has been a leading provider of innovative real estate software tools since 1982.
Tens of thousands of agents currently use Top Producer® solutions to stay organized, simplify follow-up, and grow their repeat-and-referral business.
- The division is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator who will focus on improving the efficiency of our cloud infrastructure and availability of our product applications, as well as for performing technical services work for internal and external customers. This candidate must have strong analysis and troubleshooting skills with experience managing enterprise-class applications and infrastructure.
- This role will exclusively manage Azure and AWS Cloud infrastructure and report to IT Production Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain various SaaS Cloud Services such as AD, Virtual Network, Load Balancer, Firewall, Storage, DNS, and Backup in Azure
- Deploy, manage, and operate various Virtual Machines and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud platform (Azure and AWS)
- Optimize Azure/AWS buildouts for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc.)
- Recommend, develop, plan, manage, implement, and fully document IT projects
- Identify improvements to IT documentation, processes, procedures and enhance overall IT documentation
- Manage and respond to IT inquiries throughout its lifecycle
- Research products and new technologies to increase the efficiency of business and operations
- Be the escalation point as SME for IT Ops incidents
- Keep IT tickets and projects up to date
- Perform scheduled maintenance on systems infrastructure as required
- Participation in on-call rotation required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute
- MCSE, MCSA or MCITP will be preferred.
- 5-7 years experience as a Sr. System Administrator in a Windows-based environment, supporting/managing production systems/hosted 24×7 virtual server environments
- Recent experience working with cloud services: AZURE (preferred), and AWS
- Working experience Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019
- Working experience managing .NET websites in IIS 7.0+
- Experience maintaining OS and framework updates and patching
- Experience conducting a base-level security review of the environment desired
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, etc. preferred
- Understanding of custom-developed SaaS apps hosting, DevOps/scripting/automation, pushing code to production on IIS / Microsoft ecosystem
- Basic understanding of SQL queries desired
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools desired (e.g. New Relic, Splunk, Azure Monitor, AWS Cloudwatch)
- Strong scripting experience preferred (PowerShell, AzureCLI, etc.)
- Knowledge of LINUX, and UNIX will be a plus
- Very detail-oriented in planning, implementation, documentation, and follow-up
- The ability to work completely independently and/or with a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to go above and beyond and flexible with work schedules.
- The ability to multi-task and work across a range of projects and issues with various timelines and priorities
- MCSD (Azure Solutions Architect) or MCSE (Cloud Platform and Infrastructure)
- Microsoft MCSA in Windows Server 2012R2 or 2016
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate