To make sure visitors to your Top Producer® Website continue to come back frequently, make sure to add your listings and update their information (i.e. status changes, price changes, etc.) on a regular basis. Please use the guide below on how to add a listing to your site:
- From the main menu click Listings. The Listings Manager window opens.
- Click the Add Listing button. The Add Listings page opens.
- Under the Listing Information section add information such as listing Status, Listing Price, MLS ID and Listing Date.Toggle the Featured Listing setting if you wish to mark this property as a featured listing. Toggle the Just Listed setting if you want a “Just Listed” indicator to appear next to the listing. The color and style of this indicator depends on the theme you selected for your site.
- Under the Property Address section enter the address, area and school district information.
- Under the Property Details section enter the property type, beds, baths and other information.
- Under the Additional Features section enter additional details about the property, such as condo fees, interior/exterior features, and amenities, if appropriate.
- Under the Listing Links section you can add links to the listing or link to files you’ve uploaded.
- Under the Open House section you can add information like the open house date, state time, end time, driving instructions, and more.
If you have photos to upload, click Save and Manage Photos to upload them. Click Preview to preview your listing in a new window before saving it.
Once you’re happy with how everything looks, click Save Listing.
Repeat the steps above until all your listings have been added.
Once you’ve completed all of the above, please make sure your Listings page is displaying the type of listings you want your visitors to see:
- In your Top Producer® Website control panel, click Edit Site (at the top) > Manage My Pages.
- Look for your Listings page and click the Edit option to its right.
- Scroll down to the Types of Listings section and under Select the type of listings to show, select Active, Sold, or Custom.
- Active – displays active listings from Listings in the main menu.
- Sold – displays sold listings from Listings in the main menu.
- Custom – choose a combination of which listings to display.
- Realtor.com® – no longer supported, this option will be removed from the list soon.
- Click Save Page at the bottom of the page.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.