Adding photos to listings allows you to create more impact when including them in flyers or listing presentations. There are two ways to add photos to a listing:
- Importing photos from an MLS listing
- Manually adding photos to the listing
Importing Photos from an MLS Listing
- From the Listings & Closings main menu icon click Add Listing.
- The Add Listing form opens.
- Once you’ve typed in or searched for the MLS number, click the Include photos when importing check box.
- Click the Import MLS Data button to import the MLS listing information and photos into the listing record.
Editing Photos Imported from the MLS
All pictures imported from the MLS are labeled as “Front View.” Always make sure you review the listing photos and make the necessary changes to the room or view depicted.
Imported photos appear in thumbnail view on the Photos tab of the Listing Details form.
- To edit a photo, hover your mouse over a photo and click the Edit Details link, or click on the photo.
The Edit Photo segment opens below where you can make changes to the photo details.
- Use the Room/View Depicted drop-down list to select the appropriate view or room.
- Specify which photo should be the default one that’s used for the listing.
- Click the Save Photo button to save your changes.
Manually Adding a Photo to a Listing
If you don’t have a Top Connector license, or wish to add additional photos, follow the steps below to manually add a photo.
- From an open listing record, go to the Photos tab.
Click the Add Photo link to open the Add Photo segment below.
- Click the Browse button to choose an image from your local hard drive. Double-click the image to save the file path to the Photo for upload field.
- Choose the type and what room or view is depicted.
- Determine if the photo will be used as the default for the listing.
- Click the Add Photo button to save the photo and add it to the listing.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!