Using the steps below, integrate IDX Broker with your Top Producer® Website so website visitors can search for local listings.
Step 1: Get the URL for Your IDX Site
To get your frameable IDX URL from IDX Broker, follow these steps:
- Log in to IDX Broker.
- Click Design > Website > Page Templates.
- Click Link next to the page you’d like to add (i.e. Basic Search).
- Copy the frameable IDX URL from the Links pop-up.
Step 2: Add the IDX Page to Your Top Producer® Website
- Log in to Top Producer® Websites.
- Click Edit My Site > Manage My Pages > Add Main Page.
- Click 3rd Party IDX. The New IDX or New 3rd Party IDX screen appears.
- Enter the Page Name, SEO Title, SEO Description, and SEO Keywords. For more information on these fields, see Page Creation Overview.
- In the 3rd Party IDX Link section, paste your frameable IDX URL.
- When done, click Preview to take a look, then click Save Page.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!