The Reporting tab provides a variety of informative graphs and reports to help you better understand how FiveStreet is performing. Brokers will see brokerage-level information, while agents under a brokerage will see a filtered view with only their own details.
The data can be downloaded as a CSV file by clicking By Agents or By Sources in the top right under Export Claimed Lead Data. The data is defined by the date range selected at the top of the page, and data is available from June 25th, 2018 onwards.
There are 6 report types:
- How many leads have been received, referred and claimed during the selected time period?
- Where am I getting most of my leads from?
- What are my zip codes with the highest average price?
- What is my SMS response rate?
- How are my agents performing?
- Individual Agent Performance
How many leads have been received, referred and claimed during the selected time period?
This report graphs lead volume along various metrics:
- Received Leads is the total number of leads.
- Referred Leads counts the total number of broadcasts for all leads.
- Claimed Leads is the number of leads currently claimed by agents.
- Unclaimed Leads are leads unclaimed by an agent or never claimed.
Where am I getting most of my leads from?
This report shows where the leads are coming from, with toggles to view by Source, Zip Code, and State.
What are my zip codes with the highest average price?
This chart averages the sales price for each zip code and ranks the zip codes accordingly.
What is my SMS response rate?
This report shows the response rate for the automated SMS message.
How are my agents performing?
This report shows brokers how their team is doing, with total lead opportunities, lead claim rate, and average lead claim time.
Individual Agent Performance
A per agent breakdown of # of opportunities, # claimed, average claim time and average property price.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.