The Listings Page Feature allows you to display listings from various sources. Your realtor.com® listings can be viewed from your website by creating a listings page and choosing the type of realtor.com®.
- From the main menu click Edit Site, or choose Edit My Pages from the Quick Tools section of the main page. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages. The Manage My Pages window opens.
- Click the Add Main Page button and select Listings Page from the menu. The Edit Page window opens.
- Enter the page name, title, description and keywords into their appropriate fields. In the Types of Listings section, select Realtor.com® from the Select the type of listings to show dropdown menu. If you have not already integrated your realtor.com® account, you’ll be prompted to do so here.
- Click the Preview button if you’d like to preview the page in a new window.
- Click Save Page to save and publish the page.
Tip: For more information about realtor.com® products, please visit the realtor.com® support website at http://support.realtor.com.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!