The Listings Page Feature allows you to display listings from various sources. Your realtor.com® listings can be viewed from your website by creating a listings page and choosing the type of realtor.com®.
- From the main menu click Edit Site, or choose Edit My Site from the Quick Tools section of the main page. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages. The Page Manager window opens.
- Click the Add Main Page button. The Page Manager – New Page window opens.
- From the Special Pages section click Listing. The Page Editor – Listings window opens.
- There are several sections within the listings form:
- Page Options – Click the Page Options button to expand the section. Specify your page’s name, title, description, and keywords.
- Web Boxes – Select the web boxes you would like on the page.
Lead Form – If desired, select a lead form that will display before the listings page.
Types of Listings – this section determines the type and sorting of listings.
- From the Choose Type option buttons click realtor.com®.
- Use the drop-down list to select the Board Name/City you work in.
- Type in your Agent ID. This is the same ID you use with your board. If you do no know your ID, please contact your board directly, or call us at 1-800-830-8300, Option 4.
- Click the Test Credentials button. You should receive the following message:
- Sort listings according to your preference.
- Click the Preview button to see the form on your website. Your website opens in a separate window on the listings page.
- Close your website preview.
- Click OK once you have completed the listings page form.
Tip: For more information about realtor.com® products, please visit the realtor.com® Support Website: http://support.realtor.com.