The Listings Manager allows you to set certain features for all listings that appear on your website.
- From the main menu click Listings. The Listings Manager window opens.
- Enter your preferences in the Global Listing Settings section.
- Select the Hide Address on All Listings check box if you do not want to display any of your listing’s address on your website.
- Select the Show Community Information Link on All Listings check box if you wish to offer your customers information on each listing’s community. The Community Information link is displayed when your visitor views a listing’s details.
- Select the Show lead form before displaying listing details check box to allow you to select a lead form from the text box. The first time your visitors view any listing, they will be prompted to complete the selected lead form.
Note: If you are using the mobile-friendly templates, the “Show Community Information Link on All Listings” and “Show lead form before displaying listing details” functionalities are unavailable.