- Select an Icon drop down: Use this to specify what kind of button you are adding/modifying.
- Path to Profile: After selecting the desired button, enter the URL your profile page in this field. This field will automatically populate with a generic URL, and any special instructions will appear below.
- Add/Update Button: Clicking this will add the currently selected button and profile URL to the widget code. If this button is already added, it will update the code with any changes you’ve made.
- Remove Button: Clicking this will remove the selected button and URL from the widget code.
- Widget Position Dropdown: Changing this value will modify how the widget will display on the page. For an overview of the diffrent positions click the question mark icon to the right of the drop down menu.
- Button Size drop down: Changing this value will change the size of the buttons in the widget. For a sample of the different sizes click the question mark icon to the right of the drop down menu.
- Hide Containing Web box Checkbox: Checking this will hide the web box that the widget is contained in. This prevents the display of an empty web box on the page. Only use this feature if pasting the code into a custom web box.
- Hide Entire Sidebar Checkbox: Checking this will hide the entire sidebar on the page this widget appears, including all web boxes and submenu items. This is usually used for pages that do not have a sidebar normally, such as home pages with large flash elements, or External Content pages that require the entire width of the site to display properly. Only use this feature if pasting the code into a Custom Message Web Box.
- Buttons Added So Far Panel: Whenever a new button is added to the widget, it will display here in a list. Once a button appears in the list, you can click on it to modify it’s associated URL or remove it.
- Generate Widget Code Button: Clicking this will generate the HTML code for the widget and display it in the Widget Code text box. If changes are made to the settings or buttons are added/removed, the code will only update when this button is clicked.
- Widget Preview: Once the Generate Widget button is pressed, a preview of the widget will display on the page. In Firefox, the widget will appear exactly as it will on the Top Producer Website. In Internet Explorer, the Top & Bottom positions may not display properly in the preview, this is a known issue and does not effect the way the code works.
Note: When you select one of the Content widget positions from the Widget Position drop down menu you will be given two options that will appear in place of the Hide Containing Web box and Hide Entire Sidebar check boxes.
- Padding Around Widget: This field will only be available if you choose one of the Content widget positions. It determines how much padding there will be between the widget and any surrounding text wrapped around it.
- Widget Width: This field will only be available if you choose one of the Content widget positions. Sets a specific maximum width for the widget.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!