When you receive leads from your lead providers, timely follow up is crucial. You can enable lead alerts in Top Producer to immediately be notified via email and/or text message whenever a new lead is received. After receiving a lead alert, the lead appears in the Sales Pipeline.
Important: Our lead alert feature is free, but you may be subject to a charge for text messaging depending on your mobile carrier. Check your plan.
To set up lead alerts:
- Open the Settings area in Top Producer.
- Click the Contacts tab.
- Click the Lead Alerts sub tab.
- Click in the Lead Settings section to enable edit mode.
- Set Send notifications for new leads to Yes.
- To receive lead alerts via text message on your phone, select your Wireless Carrier and enter your Mobile Phone Number.
- To receive lead alerts via email, enter your Email Address.
- Click Save Lead Settings.
Tip: If you have a team/partner account and you want to receive notifications when team members assign you leads, set Send notifications when leads are assigned to me to Yes.
Tip: To send a test message to ensure your setup is correct, click Send Test Message. A text message and/or email is sent to the number/email address you specified.