If you need instructions for a different browser, click the related article below:
You’ll need to set Chrome to allow pop-up windows in Top Producer CRM. Also, if you plan on using Top Producer CRM’s word processor for specific content, you’ll need to make a couple of tweaks.
Chrome and the Top Producer CRM word processor
If you want to edit or customize Top Producer CRM’s flyers, presentations, envelopes, labels or postcards, you’ll need to use Internet Explorer 10 or above. Chrome has removed functionality that the Top Producer Editor requires. You can still edit email and letter templates using Chrome.
Allowing pop-up windows in Top Producer CRM
If you’re in Top Producer CRM and Chrome has blocked a pop-up, allowing pop-ups is easy:
- Click the Pop-up Blocked icon in the address bar.
- Click the Always allow pop-ups… radio button.
- Click Done.
If you do not see this icon, you can manually add Top Producer to the pop-up blocker exception list by following these steps:
- Open Google Chrome > in the top right, click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon > click Settings.
- Select Show advanced settings > then, in the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- In the Pop-ups section, select Manage exceptions.
- Type https://www.topproducer8i.com in the Hostname pattern field, and ensure Allow is selected in the adjacent drop-down list.
- Click Done.
If you want, you can add Top Producer CRM to your bookmarks list. Open Chrome > go to www.topproducer8i.com > click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon > highlight Bookmarks > click Bookmark this page.