A referral always has a progress status, which can be viewed in the last column on the Referrals Summary screen.
If you link any of the associated contacts of the referral record to a listing or closing, or if you create a closing from a listing, the progress status of the referral changes accordingly.
- New: The referral has been accepted but no actions have yet been taken.
- Followed up: When you mark a single activity as “done” for any of the contacts attached to the referral.
- Listing: When you create a listing for any of the referred contacts attached to the referral.
- Closing: When you create a closing for any of the referred contacts attached to the referral.
- Listing-Closing: When you create a closing from the existing listing.
To view a referral’s status:
From the Main Menu bar, go to Contacts and select the sub menu Referrals Summary. This opens the Referrals Summary screen.
The referral’s status is displayed in the Status column.
Tip: The referral status is also displayed in the Referral Info tab.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!