Manually Adding Contacts to your Prospect List
If contacts meet the criteria you have chosen to apply, they are automatically added to your Prospect List. However, you can also manually add contacts to your Prospect List.
Note: As soon as you add records to the Prospect List, these records appear in the list. You do not have to refresh the Prospect List in order to see records you add manually.
Adding Prospects from a Contact List
You can add multiple records as Prospects at the same time from the various contact lists available in Top Producer CRM.
- Contacts Summary: From the Main Menu bar, hover over the Contacts menu and click Contacts Summary.
- Search Results: Perform a Search for Contacts.
When viewing the desired list of Contacts, follow the directions below to add records as Prospects:
- Use the check boxes to select the contact records you want to add to your Prospect List, or select the check box in the table header to select every contact record.
- Click the Add to Prospect List link.
Note: If you are on the Search Results screen, you must first click the More Options link at the bottom right to display the Add to Prospect List link.
- The selected contacts are immediately added to your Prospect List. When viewing your Prospect List, the term Manually Added appears in the Reason column for these contacts.
Adding from a Contact Record
When viewing a Contact Record, you can quickly add that one record as a Prospect.
- Open the Contact Record you would like to add as a Prospect.
- Click the Summary Tab.
- In the Next Call/Appointment area, click the Prospect List Icon.
- In the Select Prospect Action pop-up, click Add to add this record to your Prospect List.
Tip: You also have the option to Exclude this record from your Prospect List, which will prevent this record from all future prospect lists. For more information, see Excluding Contacts From Your Prospect List.
- The record will now be added as a Prospect, and the date they were added will appear next to the Prospect List icon.