With your action plans set up to target different kinds of contacts and scenarios, you can start assigning them to contacts in your database to consistently stay in touch. You can link an action plan to a new contact or an existing one.
Applying an Action Plan to a New Contact
- From the Lead Management and Qualification segment of the Add Contact form, select a plan from the Apply Action Plan drop-down list and select the Start Date.
- Once you click the Add Contact button to save the record, the action plan’s activities are linked to the contact.
Applying an Action Plan to an Existing Contact
- Open the contact > click the Activities tab > click Select Action Plans.
- Select the plan you want to apply and select a start date by using the pop-up calendar or entering one (YYYY-MM-DD).
- Click Save.
Tip: You can also apply an action plan from the Sales Pipeline. Click the Apply Action Plan icon next to a contact and select an action plan.
Removing an Action Plan
To remove a plan from a single contact:
- Open the contact > click the Activities tab > click the Select Action Plans link.
- Clear the check box next to the plan you no longer want to use and click the Save button.
All incomplete activities will be removed, but activities you’ve completed will remain for your records.
To remove a plan from multiple contacts:
- Go to Calendar > Plans Manager > select the plan you want to remove.
- Click the Applied Contacts tab to display all contacts you’ve applied the plan to.
- Select the contacts you want the plan removed from > click Mass Update.
- In the Action Plans section on the Mass Update page, click the Remove drop-down list and select the plan you want to remove > click Update Contacts.
Tip: To apply a different plan to the selected contacts, just select a plan from the Add drop-down list.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!