Yes, the Notes list displays all of your notes, including those that are associated with other items, and those that aren’t. Notes that are linked to contacts, activities, listings and closings can also be viewed in the associated record.
From the Notes list, you can filter your notes to display all contact, listing, closing and unlinked notes. For details, see Viewing Notes.
Yes, you can add a note that isn’t associated with any items, and later link it to multiple contacts, activities, listings or closings, if desired.
- To add an unlinked note, from any page in Top Producer Mobile, scroll up to the top of the page, and then tap the Add icon.
- Tap the Add Note icon.
- Enter the note body and date/time, and then tap Save.
You can link the note to contacts , listings and closings , or select from the list of items you’ve recently accessed. For more information, see Linking a Note to Associated Items.
Note: If you want to link the note to an activity and it does not appear in the list of items you’ve recently accessed, you can add a note from the activity record.
Yes, you can link a note to as many contacts, listings and closings as you want.
You can link a note to an activity if it appears in the list of items you’ve recently accessed (see Help with garage sale in the example below). If the activity does not appear in this list, add a note from the activity record to link it to an activity.
A note’s associations appear in the Notes
list as shown below.
- This note is linked to a property and an activity.
- This note is not linked to any items.
- This note is linked to a contact and an activity.
- This note is linked to a contact.
If a note is linked to many items, you can view more of a note’s associations when viewing a note.
From the Home page, tap Notes, and then tap the note to display the View Note page.
- Displays the note’s associations. Tap any item to view the corresponding record.
- Displays the number of additional items the note is linked to.
Yes, you can link a note to associated items at any time.
No, currently unlinked notes can only be viewed from the Notes
list in Top Producer Mobile. However, all of your notes that are linked to contacts, activities, listings and closings can be viewed from the corresponding records in Top Producer desktop.