Top Producer IDX seamlessly integrates with Top Producer Websites. Using the steps below, you can add an IDX menu item and page to your Top Producer Website so website visitors can search for local listings.
Step 1—get the URL for your IDX site:
- Log in to Top Producer IDX.
Go to Account > My Profile > in the IDX URL(s) section, click View on the right > then copy your MLS Search URL (shown highlighted below).
Step 2—add the IDX page to your Top Producer Website:
- Log into Top Producer Websites.
- Click Edit My Site > Manage My Pages > then click Add Main Page in the bottom left.
- Click IDX Search. The New IDX Page screen appears.
- Enter the Page Name, SEO Title, SEO Description, and SEO Keywords. For more information on these fields, see Page Creation Overview.
- In the IDX Link section, paste the IDX URL that you copied from Top Producer IDX.
- When done, click Preview to take a look, then click Save Page.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!