Join the growing team of one of Vancouver’s most established and successful software companies: Top Producer Software (owned by Constellation Software, Inc. TSX: CSI).
Top Producer has an incredible opportunity to lead and manage a dynamic growing sales team. In this highly visible role, the sales manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of a team of Account Executives ensuring all team members achieve their goals. This role will work closely with sales leadership to help grow the business by establishing new customers while interacting with existing customers to increase sales of additional solutions.
As a member of the Top Producer team, you will:
- Be part of a tight-knit team of committed passionate individuals (average tenure: 8+ years)
- Benefit from the best of both worlds: the closeness of a small team, with the support of a large organization
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, including uncapped commission and a CSI Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Receive support for your ongoing career development, including a tuition reimbursement program
- Save commuting time and money with our remote-work environment, and enjoy regular opportunities to connect with coworkers online and (post-COVID) in person
We believe that business is serious, and work should be fun. We trust our employees to create value for our customers and consistently demonstrate our core values of excellence, innovation, integrity, accountability, teamwork, and progress.
Top Producer Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Achieve growth and sales targets
- Cultivate a strong sales team culture which inspires optimal rep performance while maintaining positive atmosphere where reps love to come to work
- Monitor rep KPIs and provide coaching and feedback to help achieve their targets
- Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing Account Executives as the company grows
- Leverage data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Keep Senior Management appraised through verbal and documented reports on sales volume, competitive activity, growth, and expansion progress.
- Stay abreast of competition, competitive issues, online and offline real estate related products, and services
- Have a thorough understanding of our customers’ business and customer personas
- Demonstrate a commitment to our core values
- Show ongoing learning and development
- Actively participate in team and company meetings and events
Does this sound like you?
- You are a self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude. Love to win, hate to lose
- You love data and have a track record of making data-driven decisions
- You have previous experience as a Team Lead or Sales Manager
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- proven leader and mentor
- Must be able to work remotely