Okay, so you know that consistent communication with core groups is key to achieve repeat business and referrals, but you’re busy. We get it! Coming up with a system that can help you reach out to just a few a day would help, right? That’s what we’ve done!
Each day we’ll give you 5 clients you should connect with and suggest actions based on your relationship. All the details are right in front of you, so follow-up is a snap, and when you’re done, just wrap it up and schedule the next touchpoint! If you try to follow up with just 5 a day, you’ll reap the benefits later!
What Does Follow-up Coach Do?
Each day our system selects 5 contacts in need of follow up and suggests them to you under the Follow-up tab on the Contacts page.
Take a few minutes each day to reach out to the these contacts and you’ll be surprised how much difference regular follow-up will make to your business.
How Does It Work?
- Go to Contacts > Follow-up to see your follow-up contacts.
- Click on the contact or the Follow up button to open the contact record.
- Call the customer, send them a text, email, market snapshot or schedule an task.
Once done, click Mark Done.
- On the Wrap up popup, change the contact’s status, add notes, and schedule a follow-up as desired.
- Click Save Wrap Up to complete the wrap up.
How many contacts should I follow up on in a day?
As many as you’d like. We suggest at least 5 per day. Click Skip to skip any contacts you don’t want to contact. Click Refresh List to get new suggestions.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!