If you wish to create a form to capture visitor information from your website, you must create a new Lead Form page for your site. The lead information captured by the form can then be sent to either your Top Producer CRM account or to an email address.
- From the main menu click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages. The Page Manager window opens.
- Click the Add Main Page button and select Lead Form. The Add Lead Form Page opens.
- Enter a page name, title, description and keywords into their appropriate fields under Page Settings.
Include an introduction, if desired, in the Introduction section.
In the Lead Management section, you can choose whether or not to send an automated response and customize that response.
- Click the Preview button to preview the form in a separate window.
- Click Save Page once you have finished configuring the form.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.