The Listings Page Feature allows you to display listings from various sources. Your realtor.com® listings can be viewed from your website by creating a listings page and choosing the type of realtor.com®.
- From the main menu click Edit Site, or choose Edit My Pages from the Quick Tools section of the main page. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages. The Manage My Pages window opens.
- Click the Add Main Page button and select Listings Page from the menu. The Edit Page window opens.
- Enter the page name, title, description and keywords into their appropriate fields. In the Types of Listings section, select Realtor.com® from the Select the type of listings to show dropdown menu. If you have not already integrated your realtor.com® account, you’ll be prompted to do so here.
- Click the Preview button if you’d like to preview the page in a new window.
- Click Save Page to save and publish the page.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.