- Login to Top Producer IDX at https://www.topproduceridx.com
From the My Profile section, click the View >> link to the right of the IDX URL(s). MLS search URLs will display below IDX URL(s).
- Right-click the link beside MLS Search: (This will look something like http://mlssearch.topproduceridx.com/username) and from the menu that comes up click on either Copy Shortcut (if you use Internet Explorer), Copy Link Location (if you use Firefox), or the equivalent for your browser.
- Logout of IDX and close the window.
- From your Website Control Panel, click Edit Site from the main menu, then click Manage My Pages. The Page Manager window opens.
- Click the Add Main Page button and select IDX Search. The New IDX page window opens.
- Enter a page name, title, description and keywords into their appropriate fields as desired.
- In the IDX Link section, clear the contents of the URL: field, then right-click and select Paste. This will copy the URL from Top Producer IDX to your IDX page.
- Click Preview to view the IDX page on your website in a new window.
- Click Save Page to save your changes.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!