The following steps will give advanced users the flexibility to add or modify flash slideshows or buttons on a Top Producer Website.
IMPORTANT: The instructions in this article are intended for advanced users.
Users not familiar with flash slideshows or buttons should consult an independent Website Designer before performing these steps
- From the main menu click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Update My Site Options. The Site Options window opens.
- Click the Upload File to Storage button and select the desired *.swf file to upload.
- Click the Upload button. You may see a progress window indicating the status of the upload.
- Once the upload is complete you will see the *.swf from the Web Site Files: section.
- Right click on .swf file and click on Copy Shortcut(or the equivalent for your browser) – The URL will be used in the HTML code added to the general layout page.
- Click the Save Site Options button.
- Click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens
- Click Manage My Pages. The Manage My Pages window opens.
- Click the Edit next to the desired General Layout page. The Edit Page window opens.
- Scroll down to the Content area and click the <> button found in the lower left corner of the content area to edit the page in HTML
- If the flash object is to be placed between paragraphs/content, click on to the area where the flash is to be inserted, type 11111 into desired area then click the <> button to access the HTML editor. Search through the HTML code to find 11111 and replace 11111 with the code below.
Paste following code into the desired location on the page in the HTML editor:
<div style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><embed src="###" width="W" height="H" type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always"></div>
Note: the highlighted items in the code above. Replace these items based on the following criteria:
### = URL location of the .swf file copied from Site Options
H = height of flash object
W = width of flash object
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!