Regardless of where your leads come from, you’d like to see them all in Top Producer® X CRM, right? Follow these simple steps to integrate with over 140 lead sources:
To Connect Your Lead Sources
- Go to Settings > Lead Providers.
Click Copy to copy your @myleads.io email address.
- Sign in to your lead vendor and change the lead notification email address to your @myleads.io email address. If you copied it in the previous step, paste it (CTRL+V) in the appropriate field.
You’re done! When a new lead email is sent to your @myleads.io email address, a contact record will be automatically generated in Top Producer® X CRM.
To Receive Leads From realtor.com®
In most cases, integration with realtor.com® will be already set up for you. To check your integration, follow these steps:
- Log in to your realtor.com® professional dashboard at https://dashboard.realtor.com/.
- Click on your name in the upper right and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Lead Settings.
- If you see your information under Top Producer® CRM, you’re all set up!
- If don’t see your Top Producer® information, click Change. Enter your Top Producer® CRM username and password and click Connect.
If your provider isn’t in this list, or you want to receive leads from your own website, we have several options for you:
- If your lead source is supported by Zapier, connect with our Zapier Integration.
- Manually enter leads in Top Producer® X CRM by going to Contacts > Add Contact.
- Email your provider request to email@example.com. If we receive enough requests for a provider, we’ll add it.
- Update the “Contact me” form on your website.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!