Regardless of where your leads come from, you’d like to see them all in Top Producer® X CRM, right? Follow these simple steps to integrate with over 150 lead sources (realtor.com®, Zillow, all major brokerages, and 140+ more):
To Connect Your Lead Sources
- Go to Settings > Lead Providers.
Click Copy to copy your @myleads.io email address.
- Sign in to your lead vendor and change the lead notification email address to your @myleads.io email address. If you copied it in the previous step, paste it (CTRL+V) in the appropriate field.
You’re done! When a new lead email is sent to your @myleads.io email address, a contact record will be automatically generated in Top Producer® X CRM.
To Receive Leads From realtor.com®
In most cases, integration with realtor.com® will be already set up for you. To check your integration, follow these steps:
- Log in to your realtor.com® professional dashboard at https://dashboard.realtor.com/.
- Click on your name in the upper right and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Lead Settings.
- If you see your information under Top Producer® CRM, you’re all set up!
- If don’t see your Top Producer® information, click Change. Enter your Top Producer® CRM username and password and click Connect.
If your provider isn’t in this list, or you want to receive leads from your own website, we have several options for you:
- If your lead source is supported by Zapier, connect with our Zapier Integration.
- Manually enter leads in Top Producer® X CRM by going to Contacts > Add Contact.
- Email your provider request to email@example.com. If we receive enough requests for a provider, we’ll add it.
- Update the “Contact me” form on your website.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.