If you subscribe to Wolfnet / MLS Finder, you can configure Top Producer CRM to receive leads from that service. Once configured, leads will be sent to Top Producer CRM in the following situations:
- When visitors request more information or want to schedule a showing for a specific listing.
- When visitors are prompted to sign in before adding a listing to a favorites list, saving search criteria, or requesting listing update alerts.
Important: To configure Top Producer CRM to receive leads from this service, it is required that you know your Wolfnet / MLS Finder username and password. If you are unsure of your username/password, please contact your provider: http://www.mlsfinder.com/.
In Top Producer CRM, click on the Account Menu at the top right of any screen, then click Settings.
- Click the Contacts tab, and then click the My Leads sub-tab.
- In the Lead Provider Setup section, click Add Lead Provider.
In the Lead Provider Name pull-down list, select WolfNet/MLSFinder IDX.
Important: If you subscribe to the Keller Williams branded version of Top Producer, you must select eAgent IDX Solution Powered by Wolfnet instead.
- The URL will be automatically provided for you. Enter your Wolfnet/MLS Finder username and password.
- If you have more than one Agent license associated with your Top Producer account, use the Account Created For pull-down to select the Agent that will be receiving these leads.
- Click Add Lead Provider.
- From now on, all new leads received via WolfNet/MLS Finder will appear as new contact records in Top Producer CRM.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.