Instanet Forms and Transaction Desk are two software packages which are designed, in the same manner as ZipForms, to merge contact data into legal and real estate forms. When properly configured, Instanet Forms/Transaction Desk can take Top Producer CRM contact information and merge it into documentation, saving you a great deal of time and effort.
The Instanet Solutions website can be found at this link.
To properly configure Top Producer CRM, please follow these steps:
- Login to InstanetForms/TransactionDesk, click on the Settings tab (near the top of the screen) and click on the My Preferences box.
- Under My Preferences click on User Settings on the left side of the screen and scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Top Producer Services Set-up section.
- Check the Yes, I want to enable my Transaction Desk account to access my Top Producer Account checkbox. Enter the Top Producer Username in the field provided, and then copy the code key shown and so you can paste it into Top Producer CRM’s Data Services Setup. Click Save Settings when done.
- In Top Producer CRM, click on the Account Menu at the top right of any screen and click Settings.
On the General tab, click on 3rd Party Setup sub-tab.
- Click on the Add Data Service link in the bottom left.
In the 3rd Party Application drop down menu, select InstanetForms/TransactionDesk.
Paste in the security key you copied in step 3. Click Add Data Service to finish.
Once configured, you will have the option to search for Top Producer 8i for contact data to merge into your forms as shown below:
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!