In Top Producer® CRM
- Log in to Top Producer CRM.
- Click Settings then navigate to the Email tab.
- Click on the TP Email Setup tab.
Click on View Mailbox Configuration info to reveal the POP3 settings.
- Log into Gmail.
- Go to Settings then click on See All Settings.
- Click on Accounts and Import.
- Click on Add a Mail Account under Check Mail From Other Accounts.
- Enter the @topproducer.com email address and click Next.
- Fill out the POP3 details you retrieved from Top Producer CRM. (Use port 110)
Click on Add Account.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!