From time to time you may wish to print a list of contacts using your local printer. Top Producer 8i provides numerous reporting options that allow you to print contact lists containing various sets of information.
To print a list of contacts you must first perform a search to generate the desired list:
- From the Contacts menu, click Search for Contacts.
Enter the search criteria necessary to generate the desired list of contacts.
- Click Search to generate the list.
- Select the contacts you’d like to include in the printed list by placing a check to the left of their name.
At the bottom of the page, click Create Report.
In the Create Contact Report pop-up use the Report pull-down menu to select the desired report type.
- Click Done to generate the report and preview as a PDF in a new window.
- From the View Contact Report window, click the Print icon to print the report to your printer. You may also save the report to your computer as a PDF, or download the report as a CSV or XLS file which are viewable in a spreadsheet program.
Note: For a list of all available contact report types, along with a description of what information they provide, click here.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.