From time to time you may wish to print a list of contacts using your local printer. Top Producer 8i provides numerous reporting options that allow you to print contact lists containing various sets of information.
To print a list of contacts you must first perform a search to generate the desired list:
- From the Contacts menu, click Search for Contacts.
Enter the search criteria necessary to generate the desired list of contacts.
- Click Search to generate the list.
- Select the contacts you’d like to include in the printed list by placing a check to the left of their name.
At the bottom of the page, click Create Report.
In the Create Contact Report pop-up use the Report pull-down menu to select the desired report type.
- Click Done to generate the report and preview as a PDF in a new window.
- From the View Contact Report window, click the Print icon to print the report to your printer. You may also save the report to your computer as a PDF, or download the report as a CSV or XLS file which are viewable in a spreadsheet program.
Note: For a list of all available contact report types, along with a description of what information they provide, click here.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!