Top Producer CRM helps you track the progress of your sales opportunities through their lifecycle. Using the seven statuses outlined below, you will know exactly what stage a lead is in, enabling you to contact new leads immediately, target specific groups, and get an accurate view of your Sales Pipeline.
Available Contact Statuses
There are seven statuses to describe the state of a contact:
New: Automatically assigned to leads received via lead providers and those leads you enter manually.
Engage: Contacted, but not yet qualified. Perhaps you’re not sure yet how close they are to buying/selling.
Future: Long-term opportunity. Not likely to buy or sell in the near future.
Active: Short-term opportunity. Someone you’re currently working with on an opportunity.
Closed: Completed transaction.
Inactive: No current opportunity, but perhaps you don’t want to delete them from your database.
Non Client: Someone you do business with that is not a client (for example, inspectors, lawyers, etc).
Note: Contacts with Inactive or Non Client status will not show on your Sales Pipeline. Find the contact and change their status if you would like them to appear.
When to Assign Specific Statuses
You decide when to move the lead to the next stage. The following are a few examples of when you may want to assign another status:
- You contacted a lead for the first time: You contacted the lead, but didn’t qualify it. Move the status to Engage so you know that you’ve attempted contact.
- You qualified a lead: You know how close they are to buying/selling. Move the status to Active if they are a short-term opportunity, or Future if they are a long-term opportunity.
- You are working on an opportunity: You are actively working with a lead. Move the status to Future if the deal falls through, or Closed once the deal is completed.
Changing a Contact’s Status
Immediately after following up on a lead, you will be asked if you qualified the lead and want to select the status that reflects where they are in the lead lifecycle.
You can also change a contact’s status from their record.
- From the Home page, tap Contacts.
- Tap the contact to open their record, and then tap the status (shown above).
- Select the status that reflects where the lead is in the lead lifecycle.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.