You can add or edit an activity from many areas in Top Producer Mobile by tapping the appropriate icons (/). Any activities you enter in Top Producer Mobile are immediately available in Top Producer CRM on your deskop and vice versa. There is no need to synchronize your database.
Note: Currently you can add/edit your call, appointment, listing, closing and to-do activities in Top Producer Mobile. Other activity types must be created in the Top Producer CRM desktop application.
Adding an activity
To add an activity, from My Business, tap the Add icon.
Editing an activity
To edit an activity, from My Business, tap the activity. From the activity details page, tap the Edit icon.
- Only available if the activity is linked to a listing/closing. If you want the activity date to be dependent on a listing or closing date, tap Adjust with and then select the listing/closing date you want the activity date to be dependent on. If you change this date in the Top Producer CRM desktop application, the activity date will automatically change too.
- Only available for appointments.
- When set to High, a visual reminder appears in your activity lists (), reminding you that the task requires your immediate attention.
Only available for appointments. Tap the Reminder field to select when you want to receive the reminder, and then select Remind me by email. An email reminder will be sent to the email address you specified in the My Account area in Top Producer CRMdesktop.
- Tap to search for and add associated contacts. You can search by first, last and company name.
- Tap to link a listing or closing to the activity. In this example, the activity is linked to a listing. Listing/closing activities can be viewed from the Activities tab in the associated Listing/Closing and Contact Records and My Business.
- Available when adding an activity. Any notes you add can also be viewed from the Notes list and will automatically be linked to associated contacts and listings/closings.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.