From the Contacts list you can search for a contact by their first/last/company name and contact type. You can also tap the first letter of the contact’s last name to locate them in the list, or display only your favorite contacts.
Tip: Swiping a contact’s name provides a quick way to add a note or call/email a contact.
- Search by contact type (tap Type > select the contact type(s) > tap Apply). Alternatively, to enter the contact type you want to search for, tap Type > All Types > enter the contact type(s) in the available field on the Select Types page.
- Tap A-Z to search by the first letter of the contact’s last name or display only your favorite () contacts.
- Search by first, last or company name.
- Add a contact.
- Swipe a contact’s name to quickly add an activity, note or call/email the contact.
- Indicates a favorite contact.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.