The Performance Report gives you quick access to some useful statistics about the leads you’ve captured in your account. From the Inquiries main menu item, select Performance Report to access this report.Watch the Video
The information in the Performance Report will show you how many new leads you have, the top sources, which areas people are inquiring about the most, and which Market Snapshots have been viewed most frequently. Use this report to quickly see which of your lead generating strategies are working best and which strategies may need adjustment.
- The Start Date and End Date fields let you specify the exact date range for which you’d like to view information. You could also use the Quick Pick menu to choose preset ranges, like the last 30 days, the current month, year to date, and others.
- The New Leads section shows the total number of new leads you have captured during the given date range along their sources. This will give you a quick indication of which of your inquiry forms people are using the most.
- The New Market Snapshots section shows how many new Snapshots were sent during the date range, along with the source of the inquiry.
- Most Viewed Market Snapshot is an excellent place to see which of your leads are more interested in the information than others. A lead that views their Market Snapshot several times likely means they highly value the information you are providing and might indicate they are more serious about buying or selling. This section will show you the names of leads that have viewed their report the most, along with how many times.
- Leads by Zip/Postal Code breaks down your lead captures by the area. This information is useful to determine if there are any trends regarding popular areas of inquiry.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!