With Market Snapshot® reports, you can create a lead capture landing page, and share a link to that page in your email signature. Invite your contacts to find out “what’s my home worth?”
Note: If you don’t have a landing page URL yet, see Capture Leads With a Market Snapshot® Landing Page for instructions. You will need to create that URL before following these steps.
- Log in to Top Producer® X CRM, click Settings in the main menu and click Email Signatures. Make sure you set up email integration first.
- Click the Add/Edit icon next to the email address to which you’d like to add an email signature link.
Insert an image or text in the Signature box where you would like to include the Market Snapshot® landing page link. Some examples are:
- Get a FREE Market Snapshot®!
- Find out what your neighbors houses are selling for!
- Get a FREE report of local market trends!
Find out what’s happening in your area right now!
- Highlight the image or text you want to link to your landing page and click the Insert link button .
- Place your cursor in the Website URL field, then paste the landing page URL obtained in the previous step. To paste, Right-click and select Paste, or press CTRL-V on your keyboard. The landing page URL for your Market Snapshot® will appear in the field.
- Click Insert Link.
- Click Save Signature.
Now that you have a link in your signature that points recipients to your Market Snapshot® landing page, every email you send is a potential lead generator!
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!