Top Producer® is migrating to a new MLS data platform as part of the transition from our previous parent company (Move, Inc.) to our new parent company (Constellation Real Estate Group).
We will now leverage Constellation’s proprietary MLS data platform, which conforms to the latest RESO standards. This means we can maintain MLS data feeds as the industry shifts to this new standard.
When we migrate each MLS to the new data platform, we will be able to offer 6 months of data in Market Snapshot®, which means you have more inventory to choose from in your reports and will be less likely to see “failed” reports due to lack of inventory. It will also be easier and faster to add more MLS fields to Top Producer® X.
We are working closely with the Constellation data services team on enhancements to this new data platform – for example, support for WebAPI data delivery, off-market listings and school data (expected to become available in 2022). You will see some minor changes to Top Producer® X CRM and Market Snapshot® in the interim (see below for details).
We also have plans to enhance Market Snapshot® in 2022 to deliver improved email performance and consumer engagement. Stay tuned for more information.
You do not have to do anything to support this transition. We expect there to be no disruption to your scheduled Market Snapshots and listing alerts. Each MLS will be migrated one by one, and we expect to be done in February 2022.
When your MLS is migrated:
- Market Snapshot® Reports
- Will now include 6 months of data.
- The School Districts field will be removed from the Send Snapshot form (we expect to support this field again in 2022).
- Existing reports with school criteria will continue to generate, however school data will be excluded from the search (we expect to support this feature again in 2022).
- Sold listings will be limited to 1 photo (we are working with Constellation and our MLS partners to increase this limit).
- Top Producer® X CRM
- Property Insights will no longer link to their corresponding realtor.com® listings page (we intend to build new landing pages for this feature in 2022).
- Property search will be limited to active listings (no off-market listings) (we expect to support this feature again in 2022).
Once migration begins, this article will be updated with the list of migrated boards.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.