Following up with your past customers and contacting new leads you’ve generated through Market Snapshot will let them know that you are there to provide the resources they need. The combination of Top Producer and Market snapshot will give you all the tools you need to do this.
Applying an Action Plan to Market Snapshot Leads
- Log into Top Producer.
- In the Contacts menu, click Leads Summary.
- Click on the name of the lead you will be applying the action plan to.
- On the Lead Record, click the Activities tab.
- Click Select action plan at the bottom of the page.
- Place a check next to the action plan titled Market Snapshot for Internet Generated Leads.
- Choose the starting date for the plan and click Save.
The action plan is now applied to this contact. Repeat the previous steps for any additional contacts you would like to apply the plan to.
Click here for more detailed instructions on configuring Top Producer to save time and effort by automatically applying Action Plans to new Market Snapshot Leads.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!