Using the steps below, you can add an IDX menu item and page to your Top Producer® Website so website visitors can search for local listings.
Step 1: Get the URL for Your IDX Site
You will need a frameable IDX URL from your IDX vendor to add an IDX page to your website. You may use the IDX vendor of your choice, including your MLS.
As steps on locating the frameable IDX URL differ, please consult your IDX vendor if you are unable to locate your IDX URL.
Step 2: Add the IDX Page to Your Top Producer® Website
- Log in to Top Producer® Websites.
- Click Edit My Site > Manage My Pages > Add Main Page.
- Click 3rd Party IDX. The New IDX or New 3rd Party IDX screen appears.
- Enter the Page Name, SEO Title, SEO Description, and SEO Keywords. For more information on these fields, see Page Creation Overview.
- In the 3rd Party IDX Link section, paste your frameable IDX URL.
- When done, click Preview to take a look, then click Save Page.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.