Follow these instructions to point your Trulia leads to your @fivestreet.me forwarding address.
- Visit the Leads Sources tab of your FiveStreet account and make note of your @fivestreet.me forwarding address
- Go to www.trulia.com and sign in to your account
- Click your name on the upper right section of the page and select Profile from the dropdown
- Click the orange Edit Profile button
- Open the email address section, insert your @fivestreet.me email address from Step 1 and click Add new email address
- You will now receive a confirmation email at the email address associated with your FiveStreet account. This email will come from FiveStreet but will contain the confirmation email sent from Trulia.
- Click the confirmation link in the email you receive
- Go back to the email section of your Trulia profile and select your FiveStreet email address and click Make Primary
Your leads will now flow through FiveStreet and you will receive notifications and forwarded copy’s of any non-lead emails at the email address you used to signup for your FiveStreet account.
Please remember that once you have changed your primary email address to your @fivestreet.me address, this will now be the email address that you use when you log in to Trulia.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.