If you’ve connected your Gmail or Google Apps account and your realtor.com® leads currently go to that email account then there’s nothing left for you to do.
If you don’t use Gmail or Google Apps follow these instructions to point your realtor.com® leads to your @fivestreet.me forwarding address.
- Visit the Leads Sources tab of your FiveStreet account and make note of your @fivestreet.me forwarding address
- Go to dashboard.realtor.com and sign in to your account.
- From the menu in the top right, click Settings.
- Click Lead settings.
- Under Connections℠ Plus, click Change.
- Click Select email type and select Lead parsing.
- Enter your @fivestreet.me email address into the Enter your email field.
- Click Save.
Your leads will now flow through FiveStreet and you will receive notifications and forwarded copies of any non-lead emails at the email address you used to signup for your FiveStreet account.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!