FiveStreet is able to automatically connect your consolidated leads to your MailChimp account for ongoing follow-up. This will allow you to send your leads monthly newsletters or continue to cultivate them using MailChimp’s autoresponder feature to create email drips.
How do I set it up?
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a MailChimp account at https://www.mailchimp.com/signup
- Make note of your MailChimp API key by visiting https://admin.mailchimp.com/account/api
- Make note of the name of the MailChimp audience that you would like us to add your leads to (or create a new audience) at https://admin.mailchimp.com/lists/
- If you would like to have the Lead Source added with the lead, click Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags in the audience settings. Click Add A Field and add a new text field with the Field label Lead Source. Under the Put this tag in your content column enter LEADSOURCE.
- Log in to your FiveStreet account and visit the Add-On section of the Account Tab.
- Under the MailChimp section, enter the API key (from Step 2) in the Secret key field and select the default list (audience).
- When you are done, click the green Save button and your data will start flowing.
PS: If you have any additional questions about how to use MailChimp visit their KnowledgeBase at http://kb.mailchimp.com/
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!