You can add tasks for appointments, calls and to-do activities. Saved tasks will be viewable on the Tasks tab of linked contacts and on the Calendar and Tasks pages.
- Set the task type to Call, Appointment (time-specific), or To Do.
- Enter Task details, such as a description and date. For appointments, set start and end times.
Choose a Priority. Low priority tasks are marked yellow, medium are marked blue, and high are marked red.
- Under Contacts, add additional contacts using the search field. The task will show on each linked contact.
- Enter any extra details about the task in the Add a note… field. Task notes are viewable when the task is opened.
- Assign the task to the appropriate team member.
- Click Save Task.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!