You can view and edit your Top Producer Subscription Details from within the Website Control Panel. This allows you to change your Account Contact Information (including email address), view Invoices, and even change your Billing Information (including Credit Card).
- Log in to the Website Control Panel.
- In the main menu, click My Account.
- In the sub-menu, click Billing and Licenses.
- In the Billing and Licenses Details screen, click the “click here” link to open your subscription information.
- The Subscriber Management screen will show your account Contact Information and complete list of all licenses associated with your account.
Updating Your Contact Information
To make changes to your account Contact Information (including your email address), click the Manage Account tab at the top of the Subscriber Management screen. Enter the correct information into the fields provided. In the Email field, enter the email address at which you’d like to receive your billing invoices and account notifications, and then confirm the address in the Confirm E-mail field.
When you’ve finished making changes, click Update to save the new information.
Changing your Billing Information
To change your current Credit Card information, click the Manage Account tab. Then in the Payment Info section at the bottom, click the Edit button next to the credit card you’d like to update.
Note: If you subscribe to multiple Top Producer Products in the same account, it is only necessary to update your information once. Updating the information from one product will update the information for all subscriptions.
- Accessing the Subscription Manager from within Top Producer.
- Accessing the Subscription Manager from within your Top Marketer (Market Snapshot) Control Panel.