If you have encountered an issue logging in to your Top Producer Website or Realtor.com Featured Website, below is a list of common issues and their known fixes.
Username/Password is Incorrect
This error message often occurs when your Website Account username and/or password are incorrect. To retrieve your Website login information, click the Forgot Your Password? link and enter your email address (use the email associated with your account). If you do not receive an email message with your login information, please call Top Producer Websites Technical Support at 1-800-830-8300 (also applies to Realtor.com Featured Websites).
Login screen “flashes” and doesn’t allow you to login
This issue typically only occurs when using Microsoft Internet Explorer. In most cases it is caused by incorrect Date, Time and Time zone settings for your computer.
To access these settings, double-click on the time in the Windows taskbar.
Confirm the correct date, time and time zone for your area and ensure your computer settings are the same.
This issue can also be caused by the early switch to daylight savings. To confirm if this is what is causing your login issue, see what the Current Time Zone is in the Date and Time Properties window. If the Current Time Zone displays as “Standard time” not “Daylight Time”, this is most likely what is causing the issue.
If this describes what you see, please visit http://support.microsoft.com/dst2007 and follow the steps provided.
If you have followed the instructions from Microsoft support and the login screen still re-appears, please contact Top Producer Websites Technical Support at 1-800-830-8300 (also applies to Realtor.com Featured Websites).
If the Website Login Screen Does Not Display
Please check the list below if the login screen does not appear at all.
- Make sure you are going to the correct URL: www.topproducerwebsite.com (Top Producer), or www.featuredwebsite.com (Realtor.com).
- Make sure you have an active Internet connection. The simplest way to do this is to browse to a site you have not been to before (e.g., http://www.macromedia.com). Also, if you are reading this website page, you likely have a working internet connection.
- Make sure your browser can access Secure Web Pages (HTTPS). Follow the steps below to test:
- Go to http://cibc.com
- Click the Sign On button on the right
- If you are unable to see the next screen, then your browser may not be able to display secure websites. Please contact a local technician to resolve the problem.