Generating, Printing, and Exporting a Report
You Websites Account comes with a number of reports that helps you track statistics on visitors who come to your website. Once you generate a report, you can print it or export it in a CSV (comma-separated values) format. For more information about the reports that are available, read Report Types.
Generating a Report
- From the main menu click Reports. The View Site Reports window opens.
- From the Report Period section choose the reporting period from one of two options:
- Choose a predefined reporting period from the drop-down list.
- Enter the start and end date for the reporting period.
- To choose a report, click the report category from the Report Type section to display the available reports under each category.
- Click on the report name you wish to generate.
- From the Options section select the number of items to display on the report.
- From the Options section click Generate.
- The report displays.
Printing a Report
- Once you have generated the report click Print. The Print window opens.
- Select your print options and click Print.
Exporting a Report
- Once you have generated the report click Export. The File Download window opens.
- Click the Save button. The Save As window opens.
- Select where you’d like to save the report, then click Save.
- Once the download is complete you can open the report.