Your Top Producer® Websites account comes with a number of reports that helps you track statistics on visitors who come to your website. Once you generate a report, you can print it or export it in a CSV (comma-separated values) format. For more information about the reports that are available, read Report Types.
Generating a Report
- From the main menu click Reports. The Reports window opens.
- Choose the reporting period:
- Choose a predefined reporting period from the Reporting Period drop-down list.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date for the reporting period.
- Select the number of items to display on the report in the Results to Show drop-down list.
- Click the report category on the left to display the available reports under each category.
- Click on the report name you wish to generate.
- Click Generate Report.
- The report displays.
Printing a Report
- Once you have generated the report click Print. The Print window opens.
- Select your print options and click Print.
Exporting a Report
- Once you have generated the report click Export.
- Depending on your browser, the report will download automatically to your Downloads folder or direct you to specify a location for the download.
- Once the download is complete you can open the report.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!