Note: If you are using the mobile-friendly templates, this functionality is unavailable.
If you wish to create a form to capture visitor information from your website, you must create a new Lead Form page for your site. The lead information captured by the form can then be sent to either your Top Producer account or to an email address.
- From the main menu click Edit Site, The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages. The Page Manager window opens.
- Click the Add Main Page button. The Page Manager – New Page window opens.
- From the Special Pages section click Lead Form. The Page Editor – Lead Form window opens.
- There are several sections to the lead form:
- Page Options – Click the Page Options button to expand the section. Specify your page’s name, title, description, and keywords.
- Web Boxes – Select the web boxes you would like on the page.
- Introduction (Optional) – this section allows you to add introductory text or any special instructions. It will appear on the top of the lead form. Add and edit information here just as you would in a word processor.
Field Options – this section allows you to determine who the lead form is intended for, and what information you’d like visitors to provide.
- Choose either Home Buyers, Home Sellers, or General Use as the intended use for this form.
- Select the desired field from the Available Fields column on the left, then click the Add button. The field will be placed in the appropriate section on the right. Repeat this for all desired fields.
Note: The First Name and Email Address are required fields and are automatically added to the lead form.
Custom Fields – this section allows you to add a custom field to the form.
- Click the Custom fields button to expand the section
- Enter the custom field name in the empty text box
- Choose an option button to determine where the field will appear on the form.
Click Add Field to add it to the Selected Fields section
- Autoresponder – If Send an automatic responds to your visitors is selected, an auto-response email will be sent to the visitor once they submit the form. In the Message field, enter the text you would like to appear in the email.
Send Lead To – this section allows you to choose where the lead information will go.
- Click the Preview button to see the form on your website. Your website opens in a separate window on the lead form page. The lead form will appear on the main menu of your website.
- Close your website preview.
- Click OK once you have finished configuring the form.