SocialBios is a hub for all of your social networking services including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Foursquare and Google. For more information on SocialBios and to create your own SocialBios account visit: http://www.socialbios.com.
Replacing the stock content on your About Me page with a SocialBios widget is a great way to personalize the page and make it easy for your clients to connect with you.
Obtaining the SocialBios Widget Code
Once you have created and configured your SocialBios profile page, follow the below steps to get the code needed to add it to your website:
- Log in to your SocialBios account at http://www.socialbios.com
- In the main menu, select Widgets and click Website.
- Select which panels you’d like to appear on your About Me page by selected/deselecting the check-boxes around the example profile.
- Select the Iframe option.
- Highlight and copy the HTML code that appears in the box. This code will be used in your website.
Adding the SocialBios Widget to your Website
- Log in to your Website Control Panel
- Click Edit Site.
- Click Manage My Pages.
- Next to the About Me page, click the View/Editoption.
- Delete the content currently in the About Me page.
- Switch to HTML editor mode by clicking the HTML code icon at the bottom left.
- Paste the SocialBios code into the HTML editor box.
- Click OK to save the changes
Viewing the About Me page on your website will now show your SocialBios profile page.