From time to time you’ll have a document that you’ll want to share with your customers such as agreements, applications or guides. We have made the process of adding a document to a web page very quick and easy to save you the time and hassle of emailing large files manually. If you have a document that you want to make available to your customers for download follow these steps:
- Log in to your Top Producer Website or Featured Website.
- In the main menu, click Edit Site.
- Click Manage My Pages.
- Click Edit next to the page on which the document download link will be added.
- Click in the Content window to place your cursor where you would like to place the file link.
In the editor toolbar, click the Document Manager icon to open the Document Manager.
- Select the document you would like to upload. If your document is not already uploaded, click the + Upload button to open the Upload window, then follow these steps:
- Click Select to open a file explorer window.
- Browse to and select the desired file then click Open.
Click Upload to upload the file. You can then select it from the list.
- Once the file is selected, edit the link text in the Link Text field as desired, then click Insert.
- Click Save Page to save your changes.