You can create main pages and subpages for your website. A main page can be accessed from the main navigation links on your website. A subpage is located inside a main page and will open within this main page. You can have multiple subpages inside a main page.
You can use the default web pages as-is, or customize them to suit your needs. To edit a web page, follow the steps below:
- From the main menu click Edit Site, or click Edit My Pages from the Quick Tools section of the home page. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages to open the Page Manager window.
- Click the Edit link for a selected page to open the Edit Page screen.
The Edit Page screen is made up of three sections:
Page Settings – This section allows you to specify your page’s name, title, description, and keywords.
Web Boxes – This section allows you to select the web boxes you would like on the page.
- Click the Add Web Box button to add web boxes to the page.
- Click the Delete link on any web box to remove it from the page.
Content – This section allows you to edit the content of the web page, much like you would in a word processor.
- Click the Preview button to see the changes to your website. Your website opens in a separate window, displaying the page you are currently editing.
- Close the new preview window. If you are completed editing the web page, click Save Page.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.