You can create main pages and subpages for your website. A main page can be accessed from the main navigation links on your website. A subpage is located inside a main page and will open within this main page. You can have multiple subpages inside a main page.
You can use the default web pages as-is, or customize them to suit your needs. To edit a web page, follow the steps below:
- From the main menu click Edit Site, or choose Edit My Site from the Quick Tools section of the main page. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages to open the Page Manager window.
- Click the View/Edit link for a selected page to open the Page Editor window.
The Page Editor window is made up of four sections:
- Page Options – This section allows you to specify your page’s name, title, description, and keywords. Click the Page Options button to expand the section.
Tip: To collapse on an open section, click on the same button you used to expand it.
- Web Boxes – This section allows you to select the web boxes you would like on the page. Click the Web Box button to expand the section.
- Select an existing web box from the drop-down list and click the Add Web Box button.
- Click the Remove link if you wish to remove the web box from the page.
- Lead Forms – This section allows you to display a lead form to your visitors before they can visit the Web page.
- Click the Lead Form button to expand the section.
- Click the Show a lead form before displaying this page option button.
- Click on the lead form you’d like to use from the text box.
Note: If you are using the mobile-friendly templates, this section is unavailable.
- Content – This section allows you to edit the content of the web page, much like you would in a word processor.
- Click the Preview button to see the changes to your website. Your website opens in a separate window, displaying the page you are currently editing.
- Close the new preview window. If you are completed editing the web page, click OK.