You can create main pages and subpages for your website. A main page can be accessed from the main navigation links on your website. A subpage is located inside a main page and will open within this main page. You can have multiple subpages inside a main page.
You can use the default web pages as-is, or customize them to suit your needs. To edit a web page, follow the steps below:
- From the main menu click Edit Site, or click Edit My Pages from the Quick Tools section of the home page. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages to open the Page Manager window.
- Click the Edit link for a selected page to open the Edit Page screen.
The Edit Page screen is made up of three sections:
Page Settings – This section allows you to specify your page’s name, title, description, and keywords.
Web Boxes – This section allows you to select the web boxes you would like on the page.
- Click the Add Web Box button to add web boxes to the page.
- Click the Delete link on any web box to remove it from the page.
Content – This section allows you to edit the content of the web page, much like you would in a word processor.
- Click the Preview button to see the changes to your website. Your website opens in a separate window, displaying the page you are currently editing.
- Close the new preview window. If you are completed editing the web page, click Save Page.